Welcome Director of AR, Head of PR, Startup CEO, Product Marketing Manager and anyone else hoping to brush up on their AR skills. My inspiration behind creating this site is witnessing people struggle and make the same mistakes with analysts over and over again.
AR is important for any technology and service provider – small or large. It can even more important for startups and smaller companies. As the buying cycle for tech changes and becomes more complex, buyers are looking to influencers for help.
Analysts influence 80% of Fortune 2000 tech buying decisions
Future Analyst Relations Advice
Over the next 6 months, I plan to build out this site to help you learn from the mistakes others have made. Below is a list of the posts I hope to make in no particular order:
- The ABCs of AR
- How to build an AR program
- AR vs PR
- How to read different reports such as Gartner’s Hype Cycle and Forrester’s Wave
- The biggest mistakes of AR
- How to do AR without becoming a client
- Ask an Analyst Relations Specialist
- Who should have AR strategies
- A Vendor Briefing series including how to, do’s and don’ts and a deck template
As we go through, this list may change and will likely expand. If you would like me to cover something, feel free to leave a comment.
I look forward to helping you and your company grow through a smart AR strategy.
-The AR Expert
Featured image courtesy of Nic Macmillan from Unsplash